djfish's studio

3/16/2009

haste makes waste

Today,I am not very happy at lunch time.Only I insisted on speaking english with others.Jie didn't support us and the worst part was she kept causing trouble.She said she felt bad when we chinese together speaking english.I am afraid of this time I have to give up my plan again.it makes me feel sad.
after lunch, i talked with juan, we were using english.and she said maybe we should use english and chinese together at first.
i started to think maybe it was my fault.Haste makes waste!we should do things step by step!
at least, i got three friends support me.
later when i was back room.Jie chated with me in msn.she said i was too radicalness,she just can accept the way i used.I explained my experience in university to her,she said she could understand it and now she supported me.She would like to join us from tomorrow.she just mention about the e-dictionary.
Yes!Finally,we get our english group work.what an exciting news to me!

3 comments:

  1. 你好,Are you an ATC? coz my major is also air traffic management

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, i am not an ATC.i am just a student in Automatic Control department.
    ok.you can add me as your friend.

    ReplyDelete