djfish's studio

6/23/2009

what i should learn-how do i write to Dave

Ori email:
Dear Dave,
Thank you for your information.And I think I could do some literature review
next week,and finish the aircraft dynamic and engine models.
I have only one question now. What kind of control law do we use for the
simulator?Is there any paper or book about it?Could you recommend any to me?If
you don't have time,I could ask Tony.
   I really hope you will be in good health after your operation.
Improved one
Dear Dave:
 Thank you for your information and advises. Please do not worry about the supervision. Right now, I am quite enjoying myself debugging the   aircraft dynamic engine models, which I have just finished building. Hopefully, the debugging could be finished this week. If it is going smoothly, I plan to try some simulations of the control laws you mentioned to me.
  If I encounter any problems, I will go and discuss with Tony, as suggested
 Besides, I also plan to do some literature review, is there any paper or book you recommend reading?
 Wish you a successful operation and a quick rescovery after that and looking forward to the restart of the supervision.

So that is whate to be called active attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment