djfish's studio

2/04/2009

about MIT

The first time I know MIT is an abbreviation of Massachusettes Institute of Technology is when I was a student in BIT. Yes, my university imitates MIT,and uses BIT as B means Beijing.And a lot of other universities in China like to use IT as a part of their names.Then SHIT,HIT and so on appeared.
When I worked in Beijing,I knew OpenCourse of MIT by chance.It's really a shock to me.What is the character of a brilliant university?The answer is open
,a share spirit and dare to face the challenges.
Last month,I found MIT World.It provides videos of public events at MIT.It's really a go with the trend of internet.The idea of the MIT World is to find the answer of "Which ideas and innovations can change the world?".I have to say I appreciate MIT and nearly envy its influence.

No comments:

Post a Comment